Calling all dog lovers! Make your lists and check them twice. Whether your pup has been naughty or nice, you know will spoil them this holiday season. If you have a someone in your life who is obsessed with their furry friend, these gift ideas are sure to tug at their heart strings. Added bonus: most of these gifts incorporate both the pet and dog lover alike! From DIY treat set to cute dog lover and pet gift sets, all pups and dog lovers on your list are covered!
Gift Ideas for Dog Lovers
1. Just Pets Peanut Butter Holiday Biscuit Dog Treat Mix: This doggy approved DIY treat mix is just what your pup wished for. Something for both the dog lover and pup to enjoy (although the pup get’s to reap the benefits of your hard work in the kitchen!).
2. Custom Painted Pet Portrait Ornament: An ornament custom made to the likeness of a furry friend is such a thoughtful and unique gift. There are many talented artists who create a variety of unique pet portraits. This is an Etsy artist I have ordered from in the past.
3. Graphic Tee’s for Dog Lovers: A comfy t-shirt is always a great gift that will be put to use, bonus points if it helps the recipient show their love for their four legged friends. This assortment of dog inspired graphic t’s are too cute!
4. Furbo Dog Interactive Pet Camera With Treat Dispenser: Ever want to show your pup some love when you are away? Now you can! And you can check in on them too. The Furbo Dog Cam and treat dispenser is an innovative way for dog owners to stay
6. A treat for both pet and pet owner! I may be biased but, Pearhead has some of the cutest pet owner and pet gift sets. I love this sock and dog toy set (how cute is that little gingerbread)! Check out their holiday themed dog toys too!