There are few things quite as satisfying as an afternoon pick-me-up from Starbucks. Whether it’s a cool refresher in the summer, or a hot latte in the colder months, a treat from Starbucks rarely waivers in satisfaction. I always love hearing what is on someone’s “secret menu,” or a new take on Starbucks drink recipes. Reportedly, there are over 170,000 ways to customize a drink from Starbucks – so you can imagine with this variety of options there are endless “secret drinks,” we all love to brew up.
Recently, I took to the ‘gram and asked my IG community, to share their go-to Starbucks drink recipes. I loved reading and trying the different drinks people came up with. To share the love, I’m sharing these favorite Starbucks drink recipes with you! Some are low-sugar, some are lower in calories, others are just delicious flavor pairings that make for a great treat. So sit back, relax, and get ready to make a run to your nearest Starbucks.
Starbucks Drink Recipes, Switch Up Your Order With These Tasty Favorites
Cold Coffee Starbucks Drink Recipes
- Cold brew with sweet cream
- Venti ice coffee, add 3 pumps cinnamon and cream (Keto Friendly)
- Two shot of espresso, over ice with a Premier Protein Drink poured over
- Iced Americano (more caffeine than an Iced Coffee)
- Nitro Cold Brew with sweet cream, add one pump sugar free cinnamon syrup, top with cinnamon powder
- Mocha Frappacino made with almond milk, add one pump Toffee Nut
- Double shot on ice sub 2% milk for coconut milk
Cold Teas or Refreshing Drinks
- Strawberry Acai Refresher, made with Green Tea instead of water (no aded sweetener)
- Iced Unsweetened White Tea with one scoop of strawberries added
- Iced White Tea with Peach Juice and a splash of Coconut Milk
- Iced Guava White Tea, blended with strawberries
- Unsweetened Passion Tea, one pump of sugar free vanilla, splash of coconut milk
Hot Coffee Starbucks Drinks
- Matcha Green Tea Latte made with Soy Milk
- Skinny Vanilla Latte made with almond milk, add pump of Cinnamon Dolce
- Skinny Latte made with almond milk, add 0ne pump chestnut, one pump praline
- Flat white latte, add cinnamon powder topping
- Black coffee with coconut milk and one pump vanilla
This list really can go on and forever. It’s crazy how many flavor options there are and creative Starbucks drink recipes people come up with. I admire the baristas at Starbucks for knowing what to do when each unique drink order comes in!
Do you have a favorite drink recipe that you’ve experimented with at Starbucks? I’d love to try! Leave your favorite drink in the comments. Until then, cheers!