Tidying up and simplifying routines has been a huge focus of mine. I am of the mindset that less is more (unless it’s shoes, or chocolate). However, just because you want to simplify something, doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice quality. This is why Beautycounter’s Flawless in Five Makeup Set is my absolute go-to.
Beautycounter’s Flawless in Five offers a simplified makeup routine with six customizable pieces that help you complete your makeup in 5 minutes without sacrificing quality.
When I switched over to Beautycounter’s Flawless in Five, it was crazy to me how much makeup I had accumulated over the years. Even more crazy, was how surprised I was that by using the essential pieces from the Flawless in Five set, I could have a complete collection and not miss any of the junk I had acquired in the past.
Flawless in Five: Meet the Staple Beautycounter Pieces
Makeup is not one size fits all. Which is why I love that Beautycounter let’s you customize your Flawless in Five set based on your skin tone.
- Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation – you’ll start by choosing your shade of Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation. This foundation has become a must have in my daily routine. With Tint Skin, you have the option for buildable coverage. The foundation is light weight, but still covers up problem areas and evens out skin tone. Another bonus? The foundation actually cares for your skin while you are wearing it. Tint Skin includes sodium hyaluronate, a natural moisture magnet, to promote smoother-looking skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Touchup Skin Concealer Pen – after you select a shade of Tint Skin, Beautycounter will recommend a shade of the Touchup Skin Concealer Pen that compliments your foundation shade. You can of course, make your own decision too!
I love the flexibility that the Concealer Pen offers. I can take it on the go to touch up throughout the day, and it’s easy to use functionality helps me even out my skin tone quickly in the morning.
3. Brows: choose between the brow pencil or brow gel – I don’t mess around with my brows! I believe a good brow can frame your face and really complete your look.
4. Lengthening or Volumizing Mascara will help complete the eyes. I love that my lashes don’t feel hard or cakey with Beautycounter’s mascara. Both options are formulated with cleaner, plant-derived ingredients, like carnauba wax and rice bran wax, which replace harmful emollients found in other brands. Batuna oil helps soften lashes and offer a more natural, polished look.
5. Satin Powder Blush – add a little color to your cheeks by selecting 1 of the 7 blush shades offered in the Flawless in Five.
The beauty of this set really is the value you are getting along with the time saved in your morning routine. On top of these benefits, products like the Tint Skin foundation actually have ingredients that work for you and help to improve your skin overtime which helps you simplify your routine even more as you’ll find less of a need to wear makeup.
I cannot recommend this simplified routine enough. I love waking up and knowing exactly how long it will take me to get ready for the day. Extra piece of mind comes knowing that I am using safe, cleaner beauty products.
To learn more about Beautycounter or the Flawless in Five Set, check out these resources: