People aren’t kidding when they say time flies with a little one! I can’t believe our babe is 3 months already. Now that I have a little time under my belt I wanted to share some products that have been really helpful for both baby and I. I know firsthand how overwhelming it can be when you are trying to prepare for a baby’s arrival. Whether you are building your baby registry or checking off some last-minute items before you pack for the hospital, I hope this list is helpful. I will do my best to continue to add to this list as baby grows.
TRIED AND TESTED FAVORITE PRODUCTS FOR BABY AND MOM
- snuggle me – this was the first thing I bought for baby when I was pregnant, and boy was it worth it! Add this to your baby registry now.
- swaddle me – keeps baby Houdini arms swaddled and snug
- happiest baby sleepea 5-second swaddle – good for babies who don’t like arms swaddled down or when you start to transition out of swaddle
- lou lou and company – swaddle blankets, and two-piece sets, bows – anything!
- boon nursh bottles – these really helped with slowing baby’s feed down and gassiness
- dr. browns bottles (wide neck) – same ^
- portable sound machine – we use this more than I thought we would – ordered a second!
- hatch baby rest – again, add this to your registry. We use this to help set the tone for bedtime. This also has great options to program different sounds and lights.
- ubbi diaper pail – (not biased or anything…full disclosure, this is the company I work for FT!), but it really is the best diaper pail solution for those stinky dirty diapers…and trust me, there will be A LOT of them.
If nursing or pumping (I am currently exclusively pumping and supplementing with formula as needed):
- nursing bras/tanks – below are some of my faves. If you are planning on nursing or pumping you’ll need several (aka you’ll be living in them)
- a hand pump – I use this one...easier than getting all hooked up to the wired pump during the day or when I am solo with baby
- medela hands-free pumping bra
- honest co nipple balm
- lansinoh therapearl breast therapy pack – love that this doubles as a heat or ice pack!
- Frida Mom Breastcare Kit
Other mom must haves:
- Frida Mom Postpartum Kit
- cute PJ set
- Beautycounter Serums – these two serums on makeup-free skin all day every day has been keeping my complexion clear and helping me look alive!
- MadeGood – my go-to snack
- Glass tumbler – gotta stay hydrated!