There are few things quite as satisfying as an afternoon pick-me-up from Starbucks. Whether it’s a cool refresher in the summer, or a hot latte in the colder months, a treat from Starbucks rarely waivers in satisfaction. I always love hearing what is on someone’s “secret menu,” from Starbucks. Reportedly, there are over 170,000 ways to customize a drink from Starbucks – so you can imagine with this variety of options there are endless “secret drinks,” we all love to brew up.
Recently, I took to the ‘gram and asked my IG community, what is there go-to drink at Starbucks. I loved reading and trying the different drinks people came up with. To share the love, I’m sharing these Starbucks favorites with you! Some are low-sugar, some are lower in calories, others are just delicious flavor pairings that make for a great treat. So sit back, relax, and get ready to make a run to your nearest Starbucks.
Starbucks Drink Recipes, Switch Up Your Order With These Tasty Favorites
Cold Coffee Drinks
- Cold brew with sweet cream
- Venti ice coffee, add 3 pumps cinnamon and cream (Keto Friendly)
- Two shot of espresso, over ice with a Premier Protein Drink poured over
- Iced Americano (more caffeine than an Iced Coffee)
- Nitro Cold Brew with sweet cream, add one pump sugar free cinnamon syrup, top with cinnamon powder
- Mocha Frappacino made with almond milk, add one pump Toffee Nut
- Double shot on ice sub 2% milk for coconut milk
Cold Teas or Refreshing Drinks
- Strawberry Acai Refresher, made with Green Tea instead of water (no aded sweetener)
- Iced Unsweetened White Tea with one scoop of strawberries added
- Iced White Tea with Peach Juice and a splash of Coconut Milk
- Iced Guava White Tea, blended with strawberries
- Unsweetened Passion Tea, one pump of sugar free vanilla, splash of coconut milk
Hot Coffee Drinks
- Matcha Green Tea Latte made with Soy Milk
- Skinny Vanilla Latte made with almond milk, add pump of Cinnamon Dolce
- Skinny Latte made with almond milk, add 0ne pump chestnut, one pump praline
- Flat white latte, add cinnamon powder topping
- Black coffee with coconut milk and one pump vanilla
This list really can go on and forever. It’s crazy how many flavor options there are. I admire the baristas at Starbucks for knowing what to do when each unique drink order comes in!
Do you have a favorite drink recipe that you’ve experimented with at Starbucks? I’d love to try! Leave your favorite drink in the comments. Until then, cheers!