Let’s be real, the amount of distractions, obligations, responsibilities and every day stresses are endless. If you do not intentionally make time for your significant other, you run the risk of your relationship being shlepped to the side. Why is it that we tend to put those who matter most second on the priority list? Between work, planning a wedding, and being new home owners, good quality time with my significant other is hard to come by. At the end of the day we’re lucky if we can keep our eyes open through an episode of Chicago Fire, let alone have a meaningful and intentional date night.
It is for all these reasons and more I was so excited to receive my Date Night In Box. In the Date Night In Box we received everything needed to have a planned date at home. We received a dessert to try, an activity to do together, and a puzzle to solve which tied into the overall theme of the date. The idea that all of the grunt work and planning had been done for me was especially appealing.
We were even provided with a menu and shopping list to make drinks, appetizers, and dinner.It was fun to cook a meal together and try something new. The meal corresponded with the theme of the date,inspired by French cuisine, which is not something we would typically try. After dinner, we got into the heart of the date. Included in our date box was The 5 Love Languages quiz to complete, and an activity corresponding with the quiz.
- I would recommend Date Night In Box to anyone! I loved the creativity of the date, and I like that you’ll receive something different each month.
- Date Night In Box made date night EASY and ENJOYABLE. I’m a planner by nature. My week is planned from end to end. However, it was nice to take a break from that and have some of the leg work done for me. I liked the idea of knowing we had a date night planned for our evening, and not having to do much to execute it.
- Date Night In Box kept things fresh. As much as I love going out to eat at our favorite spots, or catching a movie with my guy, it’s nice to try something new. Date Night In Box gave us a dinner, and an activity that we probably would never have tried.
- If you’re looking for a cute and creative Valentine’s Day gift Date Night In Box would make a great gift for both of you! I also think Date Night In Box would make creative wedding or anniversary gift.
How to try Date Night In Box for yourself:
Date Night In Box offers four different subscription plans:
- $34.99 for each date (month to month with the option to cancel at anytime)
- 3 Months of dates for $99.00
- $197.00 for 6 months
- 1 year of dates for $380.00
If you try Date Night In Box, and love it or want to learn more about different boxes available check out the parent company’s website: Night In Boxes. Night In Boxes, is a subscription box service who at their core, values deepening relationships with your significant other, God, and your children. Night In Boxes offers three different types of boxes. You can choose between a Date Night In Box, a Faith Night In Box, or a Kids Night In Box.
*This post contains affiliate links which means that if you click on the link and make a purchase, I will receive a small percentage. Additionally, items mentioned in this post may have been provided free of charge. All opinions are entirely my own.*